Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hot St Lucian Pussy

I checked my SiteMeter, earlier on, to find that someone from St Lucia had visited my website. And of course i got excited, when i go over there, i might just meet the person who had been on my website LOL. So i looked at the details of that visit, and theres a section called 'Referring URL', basically it means, what was the page he had been on before he visited my website. So i looked at it, and it was an MSN.COM search for 'Hot St Lucian Pussy', i checked to see what the results were like, and there it was - Crusin at FL320. It gave examples of the blogs where i wrote about my CATS, (PUSSYS), HOT drinks and ST LUCIA.
Was not amused.
I think me and Trin should go potholing sometime.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 pm, Blogger Trinity said...

you aren't getting me down any hole thankyou. I have enough trouble with holes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home